The Concord High School Instrumental Music Program encompasses the following groups and ensembles:
- Marching Band/Symphonic Band
- Jazz Ensemble I
- Jazz Ensemble II
- Jazz Combo
- Sax Quartet
- Pep Band
- Caroling Band
- Percussion Line
- String Orchestra
- String Quintet
- Winter Percussion
- Winter Guard
- Winter Drum Major
- Music Technology
Our Guiding Principles
- We are respectful and accepting of everyone.
- We are always working, constantly learning, and progressively growing.
- We are a class act, everywhere we go, representing the Minutemen.
- We are present, here and now, living for the moment.
- We are a team. We are a family. We are strong as one.
Goals for 2019-2020
- Increase participation in District, County, All-Northern, and State Honor Bands; as well as participation in Solo & Ensemble Festival performances in order to enhance individual musicianship skills and provide opportunities for students to perform at even higher levels.
- Give students more opportunities to learn from professionals in the music world through going to live performances, bringing in guest clinicians, enrolling in music camps, and connecting students with local private teachers.
- Find more opportunities for students to perform and share their musical talents with the local community.
- Take the students of the Concord High School Instrumental Music Program to Orlando, Florida! Here, students will participate in dance and soundtrack workshops, march down Universal’s Main Street, and compete in an Orlando Heritage Festival.